08 Desember 2014 s/d 03 Desember 2014 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
01 Desember 2014 s/d 03 Desember 2014 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
24 November 2014 s/d 26 November 2014 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
17 November 2014 s/d 19 November 2014 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
10 November 2014 s/d 12 November 2014 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
03 November 2014 s/d 05 November 2014 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
27 Oktober 2014 s/d 29 Oktober 2014 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
20 Oktober 2014 s/d 22 Oktober 2014 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
13 Oktober 2014 s/d 15 Oktober 2014 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
06 Oktober 2014 s/d 08 Oktober 2014 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
29 September 2014 s/d 01 Oktober 2014 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
22 September 2014 s/d 24 September 2014 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
Electricity is an inherently dangerous but versatile source of energy. When it is utilized according to sound safety principles, personal injury and property damage can be effectively prevented. This section contains general information for the safe use of electricity.The course provides you with working knowledge and best practices to help implement programs in the areas of electrical safety at workplaces.
Understand the accountability for installation and maintenance of equipment are most at risk.
- Understand that Arc flash incidents, shock and electrical burns result in employee injury and stress, lost productivity, equipment damage and operational downtime.
- Know that a key component to a successful electrical safety program is to be aware of current best practices, standards and regulations.
- Introduction of Electrical safety system
- Review of electrical (Low, medium, high voltage)
- Standard and satutory requirement
- Indonesian and International Electricity acts and rules
- Electrical Hazards and cause of fire and explosion
- Electrostatic, Electromagnet, stored energy Electrical Shock
- Arc flash hazard protection
- Personal Protective Equipments (PPE) and equipment for working around electrical hazards
- Lockout Tagout procedures
- High voltage procedures
- Current Surges, Clearence and Insulation
- Safety of lightning
- Safety in use of portables tools
- Grounding System
- Discharge rod and earthing device
- Rescue, first aids and Accident prevention
- Safety management and organization
- Discuse and case study
Presentation, discuss, case study.
Invest and Facility
Rp.5.500.000/person (Non Residential)
- Minimum Quota : 2 person
- Facility: Certificate,Training kits, USB,Lunch,Coffe Break, Souvenir
- For participants from other city, will be pick up from airport/railway station and drop to hotel (for corporate who send minimum 3 person of participants).
Tugino, ST.,MT dan Tim
Having knowledge and experience as practician and trainer in Electricity Maintenance.