14 Desember 2015 s/d 16 Desember 2015 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
07 Desember 2015 s/d 09 Desember 2015 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
30 November 2015 s/d 02 Desember 2015 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
23 November 2015 s/d 25 November 2015 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
16 November 2015 s/d 18 November 2015 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
09 November 2015 s/d 11 November 2015 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
02 November 2015 s/d 04 November 2015 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
26 Oktober 2015 s/d 28 Oktober 2015 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
19 Oktober 2015 s/d 21 Oktober 2015 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
12 Oktober 2015 s/d 13 Oktober 2015 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
05 Oktober 2015 s/d 07 Oktober 2015 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
28 September 2015 s/d 30 September 2015 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
21 September 2015 s/d 23 September 2015 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
14 September 2015 s/d 16 September 2015 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
07 September 2015 s/d 09 September 2015 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
31 Agustus 2015 s/d 02 September 2015 - JOGJA, HOTEL IBIS
Electricity is an inherently dangerous but versatile source of energy. When it is utilized according to sound safety principles, personal injury and property damage can be effectively prevented. This section contains general information for the safe use of electricity.The course provides you with working knowledge and best practices to help implement programs in the areas of electrical safety at workplaces.
Understand the accountability for installation and maintenance of equipment are most at risk.
- Understand that Arc flash incidents, shock and electrical burns result in employee injury and stress, lost productivity, equipment damage and operational downtime.
- Know that a key component to a successful electrical safety program is to be aware of current best practices, standards and regulations.
- Introduction of Electrical safety system
- Review of electrical (Low, medium, high voltage)
- Standard and satutory requirement
- Indonesian and International Electricity acts and rules
- Electrical Hazards and cause of fire and explosion
- Electrostatic, Electromagnet, stored energy Electrical Shock
- Arc flash hazard protection
- Personal Protective Equipments (PPE) and equipment for working around electrical hazards
- Lockout Tagout procedures
- High voltage procedures
- Current Surges, Clearence and Insulation
- Safety of lightning
- Safety in use of portables tools
- Grounding System
- Discharge rod and earthing device
- Rescue, first aids and Accident prevention
- Safety management and organization
- Discuse and case study
Presentation, discuss, case study.
Invest and Facility
Rp.5.900.000/person (Non Residential)
- Minimum Quota : 2 person
- Facility: Certificate,Training kits, USB,Lunch,Coffe Break, Souvenir
- For participants from other city, will be pick up from airport/railway station and drop to hotel (for corporate who send minimum 3 person of participants).
Tugino, ST.,MT dan Tim
Having knowledge and experience as practician and trainer in Electricity Maintenance.