Certified Professional Management Skill
Training Program Description
Congratulations, you’ve just been promoted as a Manager. You’ve been working really hard and have consistently exceeded your targets. This means that your performance up to this point is valued by your organization. Someone saw your potential, but with the title of manager next to your name does that mean you’re now finally a leader? Quite simply, No. You’re not a leader, you just have a leadership title. Managerial skills don’t automatically come with the title, and being good with people doesn’t mean you’ll be an effective leader.
Entrusted with a leadership role, managers are responsible for overseeing a department or group of employees and learn to see themselves and their work differently. They must develop new values, deeper self-awareness, increased emotional maturity, and the ability to exercise wise judgment. Managers must be proficient in a number of areas to be an effective leaders, they who can motivate employees to perform at their highest capabilities. Managers differs from their subordinates because they must measure their success by what they can get others to accomplish, and not solely by what they can do on their own.
This Certified Professional Management Skills (CPMS) program is designed to guide participants through a set of skills and techniques essential to successfully fulfilling the many roles and responsibilities of efficient management. Participants will learn to apply leadership skills that enhance their role.
By The End Of This Program Participants Will Be Able To :
- Effectively making the transition from individual contributor to a manager role.
- Describe the roles that a manager has in an organization.
- Apply effective communication to achieve your goals, influence others, and get results.
- Understand and develop skills necessary to establish goals to achieve more in less time
- Find the right candidate for the job, match the candidate’s skills and abilities to the job, and ensure that the candidate is a good fit within the organization.
- Understand the purpose of a team and the stages of team development.
- Understand the appraisal process, clarify the stages, and use coaching to improve performance.
- Articulate the benefits of effective delegation, describe the effects of good delegation, and practice how to delegate effectively.
- Motivate employees and identify the benefits, purpose, and methods of employee recognition in the workplace.
- Resolve conflict more effectively, handle difficult people and negative behaviour, confidently help employees solve problems, and make the best decision.
- Learn practical skills about how the disciplinary process should be handled.
- Lead more effectively by understanding the different generations of people at the workplace and gain a better understanding of the millennials generation in terms of their attitudes, behaviors, and working styles.
Benefits To The Participants :
- During the program, participants will be provided with a comprehensive information which will be easy to re-use, reference, and share at the workplace.
- This program will fill participants’ skill gaps and get their team and their career to new levels of greatness. Be ready to apply what they learn and return to work with new knowledge, insights and practical methods to help them be a successful and effective manager.
- As the program will be delivered by extensively experienced Industrial-Organizational Psychologist, you will have the opportunity to discuss, consult, and relate to managerial issues and problems at your work place and understand how such issues and problems would be resolved.
- After successfully completing the program, you will have the opportunity to brand yourself with the title Certified Professional Management Skills (CPMS).
Reasons Why A Certification Helps You :
- Professional certification establishes credibility.
- Certification recognizes professional achievement. It is a visible reminder to co-workers and senior management of the holder’s expertise.
- Certification allows you to make a greater contribution to your organization’s success. The knowledge and visibility you gain provide you with an opportunity to make a difference in your organization.
- Certification moves with you as you change organizations and careers.
- A highly valued certification gives you a distinct advantage in the job market. Certification gives you an extra measure of confidence as a candidate.
This two days training program is designed for managers at all levels, including senior, middle, and junior management looking to refresh their skills and build their career through a stronger knowledge base. This is also the perfect course for team leaders, supervisors, sections heads, and anyone who need to develop or sharpen their managerial skills.
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to help all participants learn about professional managerial. All of the training will carried out in a relaxed supportive atmosphere. During the training session, participants had the opportunity to consult directly with the trainer on managerial issues and ways to overcome them.
Training Program Outline
Module 1. Transition: From Individual Contributor to a Manager
- Identifying the Different Styles of Management
- Meeting the Management Challenge
- Mastering the New Functions of Management
- Taking the First Steps toward Becoming a Manager
- Working with Your Boss
Module 2. Mintzberg’s 10 Roles of a Manager
- Interpersonal Roles
- Information Processing Roles
- Decision-Making Roles
Module 3. The Art of Communication
- Identifying Your Communication Style
- Linear and Interactive Model of Communication
- Levels of Listening
- L.A.D.D.E.R. to Listening
- Ten Keys to Effective Listening
- Credibility Window
- Monroe’s Motivated Sequence (The Art of Persuasion)
Module 4. Planning and Setting Goals
- Why plan?
- Planning Cycle
- Key Traits and Behaviors of a Good Manager
- What to Consider When Creating a Plan
- Identifying SMART Goals
- Setting Goals: Less Is More
- Communicating Your Vision and Goals to Your Team
Module 5. Hiring the Best Talent
- Starting with a Clear Job Description
- Defining the Characteristics of Desirable Candidates
- Finding Good People
- Becoming a Great Interviewer
- Evaluating Your Candidates
- Hiring the Best
Module 6. It’s Time for Team Thing
- Why do we need teams?
- Different types of teams
- How to build a team
- Why teams fail
Module 7. Developing Employees through Appraisal System and Coaching
- Performance Appraisal Guidelines
- RAVE Performance Appraisals
- Performance Review Meeting Process
- The K.A.S.H. Box
- The Leadership Tactic Grid
- Coaching Process
- The GROW Model of Coaching
Module 8. Delegating to Get Things Done
- The Benefits of Delegation
- The Five Step Delegation Process
- Factors Relating to the Job You Want to Delegate and the Candidates
- The Delegation Matrix
- Commitment : The Magic Ingredient That People Miss Out
- Closing The Delegation : The Big Four Factors
- Common Causes of Delegating Problems
- Points to Consider When Evaluating a Completed Job
Module 9. Recognizing and Rewarding High Performance
- Employee Performance Equation
- Non-performance Employee
- Motivation and Manipulation
- How to Motivate Employees
- Knowing What Employees Want
- The Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs for Employees
- Employee Recognition
- Methods for Employee Recognition
- The Benefits of Employee Recognition
Module 10. Handling Conflict, Problem Analysis, and Decision Making
- Causes of Conflict
- Steps for Successful Conflict Management
- How to Handle Difficult People and Negative Behavior
- Types of Problems
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Processes
- Carnegie’s Problem Analysis Steps
- What is Decision Making?
- Steps of the Decision Making Process
- What Can Prevent Effective Decision-Making?
Module 11. Disciplining Employees for Improving Performance
- Getting to the Root of Employee Discipline
- Focus on Performance, Not Personalities
- Identifying the Two Tracks of Discipline
- Five steps of Disciplining Employees
- Making a Plan for Improvement
- Implementing the Improvement Plan
Module 12. Managing Millennials
- Generational Diversity
- Types of Millennials in the Workplace
- Ten Mistakes Leaders Make in Managing Millennials
- How to Compensate Millennials that don’t Involve Money
- Five Reasons Millennials Quit
Waktu Dan Tempat
- Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
- 6 – 8 Januari 2020
- 13 – 15 Januari 2020
- 20 – 22 Januari 2020
- 27 – 29 Januari 2020
- 3- 5 Februari 2020
- 10 – 12 Februari 2020
- 17 – 19 Februari 2020
- 26 – 28 Februari 2020
- 2 – 4 Maret 2020et 2020
- 9 – 11 Maret 2020
- 16 – 18 Maret 2020
- 23 – 24 Maret 2020
- 30 Maret 2020 – 1 April 2020
- 6 – 8 April 2020
- 13 – 15 April 2020
- 20 – 22 April 2020
- 27 – 29 April 2020
- 4 – 6 Mei 2020
- 11 – 13 Mei 2020
- 2 – 4 Juni 2020
- 8 – 10 Juni 2020
- 15 – 17 Juni 2020
- 22 – 24 Juni 2020
- 29 Juni 2020 – 1 Juli 2020
- 6 – 8 Juli 2020
- 13 – 15 Juli 2020
- 20 – 22 Juli 2020
- 27 – 29 Juli 2020
- 3 – 5 Agustus 2020
- 10 – 12 Agustus 2020
- 18 – 19 Agustus 2020
- 24 – 26 Agustus 2020
- 31 Agustus 2020 – 2 September 2020
- 7 – 9 September 2020
- 14 – 16 September 2020
- 21 – 23 September 2020
- 28 – 30 September 2020
- 5 – 7 Oktober 2020
- 12 – 14 Oktober 2020
- 19 – 21 Oktober 2020
- 26 – 28 Oktober 2020
- 2 – 4 November 2020
- 9 – 11 November 2020
- 16 – 18 November 2020
- 23 – 25 November 2020
- 30 November 2020 – 2 Desember 2020
- 7 – 9 Desember 2020
- 14 – 16 Desember 2020
- 21 – 23 Desember 2020
- 28 – 30 Desember 2020
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- 6.900.000 (Non Residential, Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- VIP training Rp 8.900.000 (4 Hari , Non Residential dengan tambahan Fasilitas Paket studi lapangan/ City tour dan Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- Quota minimum 2 peserta
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, Lunch, Coffee Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel khusus bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 orang peserta)
QULTURA Training Team