In House Training Certified Leadership Consultant Universitas Baturaja
PT Expertindo Training yang merupakan salah satu perusahaan training dan consulting terbaik di Indonesia pada tanggal 2 dan 3 November 2023 In House Training berjudul Certified Leadership Consultant. IHT yang berlangsung dua hari di Yogyakarta ini diikuti peserta yang berasal dari Pascasarjana Universitas Baturaja sebanyak 50 peserta. Universitas Baturaja adalah sebuah Perguruan Tinggi Swasta di Baturaja, Ogan Komering Ulu, Sumatera Selatan, Indonesia. Rektor pada saat ini adalah Ir. Hj. Lindawati MZ, M.T. Adapun pembahasan training yang dibuka oleh Ibu Prof. Dr. Ir. Elisa Kusrini, MT, CPIM, CSCP, SCOR-P selaku direktur PT Expertindo Training dan diisi oleh Bapak Kunto Wibisono, SE., M.Si., CHRA., CP. NLP sebagai trainer adalah sebagai berikut.
Foto In House Training Certified Leadership Consultant Universitas Baturaja
Leadership is defined as “a process of influencing others to achieve a goal.” This course is derived from theory and research and uses real life observations and experiences from both faculty and students.
Advanced social work professionals require to leadership knowledge, skills and abilities to better understand and meet the challenges of working within complex and diverse urban social settings that address a range of contemporary social service issues.
The course will address a panoply of topics to enhance effective practices. Among these are motivation, communication skills, power and influence, team building and group facilitation, conflict management and various approaches to leadership styles and methods with emphasis on situational approaches and transformational leadership.
One purpose of this course is to help participants become more effective leaders and to better understand the demands of leadership. Specifically, the course will serve as a guide for interpreting leadership theory and research and fill the gaps between leadership theory and practice.
While not all master’s level social workers will take responsibility for formally leading or managing organizations and projects, but informal leaders do emerge and followershipis intrinsically a part of the leadership process.
This course seeks to provide participants with:
- A framework for the application of personal, interpersonal, team and organizational leadership skills grounded in behavioral science theory and research;
- The capability to effectively advocate and influence across a spectrum of social work practice from micro, mezzo to macro practice, in order to achieve social and economic justice for clients;
- The knowledge and skills related to power and influence, ethics, values, diversity, multiculturalism, when acting on behalf of client and populations as social work change agents in organizations and communities.
- The development of skills and to enhance their ability to motivate, communicate, change and support healthy functioning in groups, teams, organizations and community settings
- The ability to respond to the needs of diverse and multicultural populations
- An assessment of participant strength based leadership skills and the development of a plan to augment their leadership skill
- Developing Personal leadership
- Achieving Organizational Result
- Understanding the Innovation Process
- Defining The Performance Process
- Appraisal System and Coaching Process
- Problem Analysis and Decision Making
- Recognizing Human Potential
- Implementing Delegation Process
- Handling Mistakes
- Communicating To Lead
- Leading More Effective Meeting
- Celebrating Success
- Committing to Improvement Process
Untuk jadwal training lainnya selain In House Training Certified Leadership Consultant Universitas Baturaja di atas juga menggelar In House Training yang beritanya dapat dilihat di link berikut => In House Training.
Untuk judul dan informasi online training, kunjungi juga website PT Expertindo lainnya di alamat www.e-trainingonline.com