PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY IMPROVEMENT
DESCRIPTION PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY IMPROVEMENT
Corporate’s performance depends on the performance of its employees. So a variety of efforts to improve the corporate productivity continues to gain maximum revenue and expenditure to a minimum. One way in which to increase the productivity of the company is to undertake increased employee productivity. When people join a company, the individual is carrying ability, confidence, expectations, needs and past experiences of each. As an individual would want to increase his own to be able to grow and compete with other individuals who then will bring benefits for the individual and for the company. This training will give you the steps to self-development in individuals so that they can compete well in the work world. Expected to attend this training, participants will gain more confidence so their productivity can be optimized.
OBJECTIVE PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY IMPROVEMENT
After this training, participants are expected to:
- Understanding the importance of improving productivity.
- Understanding the mindset, creativity, and motivation as the key to successful employment success.
- Increase self-motivation and competence to perform better in the workplace.
- Improve time management capabilities.
- Personal Productivity basic concepts.
- How to think creatively
- Problem solving
- Increased self-confidence.
- Time management
- Productivity Improvement Strategies
- Case studies
Presentation, Discussion, Case Study
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor, Division Head, Section Head, Chief, Team Leader, and other participants in need.
TIME AND PLACE
- Ibis Styles Hotel Kuala Lumupr,
- Ibis Hotel Singapore,
- Novotel Hotel Bangkok
- August 13-14, 2013
- August 20-21, 2013
- August 27-28, 2013
- September 3-4, 2013
- September 10-11, 2013
- September 17-18, 2013
- September 24-25, 2013
- October 1-2, 2013
- October 8-9, 2013
- October 16-17, 2013
- October 22-23, 2013
- October 29-30, 2013
- November 6-7, 2013
- November 12-13, 2013
- November 19-20, 2013
- November 26-27, 2013
- December 3-4, 2013
- December 10-11, 2013
- December 17-18, 2013
- December 26-27, 2013
- December 30-31, 2013
INVESTMENT DAN FACILITIES
- Kuala Lumpur & Singapore: IDR 8.500.000 min 3 person, IDR 7.000.000 min 4 person, IDR 6.000.000 min 5 person
- Bangkok: IDR 9.000.000 min 3 person, IDR 7.500.000 min 4 person, IDR 6.500.000 min 5 person.
- Facility : Certificate, Training kits, USB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir
Dr. rer. Nat Arief Fahmie, S.Psi, MA, Psikolog
Kunjungi website kami di alamat : www.expertindo-training.com
Kunjungi website Lainnya: https://e-trainingonline.com/