UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY
UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY (UPS) POWER SUPPLY ANALYSIS & TROUBLESHOOTING
This technical course begins with a discussion of the need for UPS systems. It then covers the relative comparisons between various UPS topologies and their modes of operation. The batteries used for UPS systems are covered next. How a battery works, their maintenance, safety and testing is throughly discussed.
A solid working knowledge of the typical electrical components found within a UPS is developed before exploring how AC is converted to DC and then inverting DC back to AC. When all of the above elements of a UPS are understood, a theoretical rectifier and inverter feedback loop are throughly discussed. This will be followed by a trouble shooting exercise. Students are given failure scenarios where they work in groups to find which circuit component has opened, shorted or significantly changed in value to produce the alarm condition described. The course finishes with a general discussion on UPS system trouble shooting.
Some working knowledge of basic electrical engineering principles is required, although this will be revised at the beginning of the course. Real-life experience in working with batteries and UPS systems will enable the workshop to be placed in context.
Tujuan dan Manfaat Pelatihan
- Meningkatkan teknik untuk membangun keterampilan komunikasi yang efektif.
- Menggali cara memahami dan menanggapi kebutuhan pelanggan.
- Meningkatkan dasar-dasar dalam memberikan pelayanan berkualitas tinggi kepada
- Membangun pentingnya sikap positif.
- Mendapatkan cara membuat dan menggunakan rencana pengembangan diri.
- Mampu membangun mindset of success dalam bekerja.
Materi UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY
I. Introduction to UPS Systems
- Power conditioners
- Uninterruptible power systems
- Power quality source alternatives
- Power disturbance cost comparisons
II. Three General Types of UPS’s
Kinetic (Motor Generator Sets)
- Static and Components
III. Three types of Static UPS’s
- Traditional UPS
- Static UPS
- Static UPS with Bypass
IV. UPS Operation Overview
- The Need for UPS System
- Power System Disturbances
- Basic Type of UPS Systems
V. Introduction to Batteries
- Primary Batteries
- Secondary Batteries
VI. Lead Acid Batteries
VII. Nickel Cadmium Batteries
IX. AC to DC Conversion
- Full Bridge
- Three Phase
- Six Pulse
X. DC to AC Inversion
- Quasi Square wave
- PWM waveform
XI. UPS System Overview
- Rectifier Stage
- Inverter Stage
XII. UPS System Troubleshooting
- Basic Use of Test Equipment
- Rectifier Troubleshooting
- Inverter Troubleshooting
- Virtual Laboratory
Kunjungi website kami di alamat : www.expertindo-training.com
Kunjungi website Lainnya: https://e-trainingonline.com/